Now, Playtomic Manager allows you to create and manage courses in the Academy!
Once you create a course, players will be able to sign up and pay for the entire course or a single class of a course directly from Playtomic App.
How to create a new course?
Go to 🎓 Academy
2. Go to the Courses tab
3. Click on the + Create Course button
4. Fill in the General Information and click Continue.
💡 In this screen, you can enable players to enroll from the app, but you can also update this setting after the course is created.
5. Set Level restrictions and click Continue
6. Enter Prices details for all classes in the course and single classes, then, click Continue
7. Enter a Description as Additional Information, then click Continue
Once your course is created, you can start setting up the classes that will be included in the new course.
How to create classes of a course?
1. Go to the classes tab and Click on +Set up classes
2. You'll be directed to a view of the schedule, click on the slot in which you want to create the class
3. Select the courts, recurrence, start and End times and dates as needed
5. Click on Create
🗒️ Note: You can also create a Course class directly from the Schedule. Just select the slot in which you want to add a class, then click on the Change Type hyperlink in the top right corner of the reservation window and select Course class. Then, repeat steps 3 to 5 listed in the previous list.
How to copy a previous course to create a new course
To replicate the settings of a previously generated course for a new one, you can conveniently utilize the Copy settings feature. This allows you to bypass the need for creating a new course from scratch.
Locate the course you wish to copy.
Click on the 3 dots on the right-hand side and Copy course.
Update the General Information, Level, Prices and Additional Information to reflect the new course (if they are different) and click on Save.
Your new course is created!
💡 Please note that participants and classes are not copied in this process.
How to add participants manually?
1. From the list of courses, click on the name of the course where you want to add participants
2. Go to the Participants tab
3. Click on + New participant
4. Search for the customer you'd like to add and fill in the required information
5. Click on Add Participant
How to remove participants?
1. From the list of courses, click on the name of the course where you want to remove participants
2. Go to the Participants tab
3. Click on the name of the participant to be removed
4. Click on the trash bin icon located in the bottom right corner
5. Confirm the removal of the participant by clicking Delete in the pop-up window
💵 If the course has not started, the payment of the participant will be automatically refunded in the same payment method. If the course has already started, you have to provide a manual refund.
How to edit the course details
1. From the list of courses, click on the name of the course that you want to edit.
2. Navigate to the Settings tab.
3. Enter the changes in the course details and click on Save changes.
How to cancel a course?
1. From the list of courses, locate the course you want to cancel and click on the three dots on the far right of the course name
2. Click on Cancel course
3. Confirm cancellation in the pop-up window
⚠️ If you cancel a course, all the upcoming classes will be removed and are not recoverable. If the course has not started, the payment of the participants will be automatically refunded in the same payment method. If the course has already started, you have to provide a manual refund.