If there is a new client type figure in the club and they need to be incorporated into the program, please follow these steps.
In the main menu go to Clients then Client Types.
2. Click on New
In the new screen, complete the following fields:
· Description: This is the only mandatory field to complete. Type the name of the new customer here.
· Online Reservation: Tick the box depending on whether or not you would like to allow reservations online.
In the reservations section:
· Allow outstanding: Tick this box if you want to allow this particular client type to make a reservation and pay later, or leave un-ticked if they are to pay when confirming the reservation.
· Ahead allowance from the beginning of the day: This is the minimum advance to reserve. Set the value in minutes but only if you want to overwrite the default value configured in the sport.
· Maximum ahead allowance: This is the maximum advance to reserve. Set the value in minutes but only if you want to overwrite the default value configured in the sport.
· Maximum no. of reservations per day: This is the maximum number of reservations that this type of customer can make in one day. It only has an effect if you set a value greater than 0.
· Maximum no. of reservations: This is the maximum number of reservations that can be made in advance for this type of customer. It only has an effect if you set a value greater than 0.
Upon saving, two new panels appear below.
· Approved Payment Methods: This function can limit the payment methods of the client type to, for example, cash only or card only. Register the payment methods one by one from the New button and selecting them from the drop down box.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you do not want to limit this type of client to in terms of payment, leave this section blank. This means that they will be able to use any form of payment that is set up at your club.
· Fees: If this type of client is associated with the payment of a fee (monthly, quarterly, annual, etc.) we can link it from the New button, selecting them from the drop-down.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If this type of customer is not obliged to pay any fee, leave this section blank.
Things to remember: It is very common to create new types of customers that we want to have discounts on certain products, usually in the services of reservations. To do this you will have to create custom prices by type of customer.